Monday, February 9, 2015

Through small and simple things!:.) Everyone letter 2.9.15

Hey  Everyone!
As for what`s up well...we have two baptisms comming up! And I'll tell you their story on the photo after:) and well  last Thursday was the Zone conference with 2 zones put together and with President Egbert! I love Zone Conference because it is so amazing to feel the spirit so strong and to learn so much more and what we can do to be better missionaries! And well president asked all of the missionaries to prepare a 3 minute talk about the topic " small and simple things"  and nobody knows before hand who he is going to call on. I just felt like it might be a possibility that he would call on me so I prepared a talk like two days before and revised it the morning of and then we got there and I just didn`t like what I had prpared so I prayed  that the spirit would help me and and I could just feel that I was going to talk, it was super neat how the Holy Ghost helped me to think of things that I was just like oh wow yea that`s what I need to compare to this scripture... so rewrote it there in the chapel only like 10 min before we started the conference and they anounced that we were going to hear from hermana_____ elder____ next hermana Nicolosi y final elder___. I knew it! So I'm sitting there a little nervous because well I`m gonna give this talk in spanish right, in front of 2 zones and the president and his wife and the assistants and I went up there when it was my turn all cute ya know and they lowered the pullpit after this super tall elder talked and I pulled the joke that, " I like the topic of small and simple things and not just because I`m short;)" jajaj they all laughed and then I began my talk.... a lot of their faces were amazed that I could actually talk pretty good and of how good my talk was. president after told me good job like he really meant it and my companion said I had the best talk and that every one could understand and of the whole talk I only messed up on like 3 words. I think I took 6 min. instead of 3 but I felt soo good! My old district leader and an ex compañera  and other misionera in my first district were all happy and proud that I could do it! And also my first zone leader that is now the assistant to President Egbert said I did so good and that he remembers when I was new and I felt like I couldn`t do spanish. I feel like president has really seen my progress and I kinda knew he would maybe have me talk because of what we talked about in my personal interview on the day of interviews for my zone like 2 weeks ago. And my companion I have now has helped me sooooooooo much with my spanish and in helping me to be better. This week has been awesome! We have companion changes next week on tuesday! Who knows who will be my new companion! I love you alll! have a great week and always remember that it is by those small and simple things that great things are brought to pass, and when we do those simple things like pray and study and apply the scriptures  in our lives we can have the Holy Ghost to be our constant companion and really find true happiness that lasts. I love you all! xoxoxoxoxo
Con Cariño, Hermana C. Nicolosi



 

No comments:

Post a Comment