I learned how to make some Mexican biscuits and chocolate cookies today!! The computer isn't reading the photo card so I'll send pics next week! love you all!
Remember that Jesús is the reason for the season. what a blessing it is to have the góspel and to know that he lead the way for us that if we follow him we will find the peace we are looking for.
I love you all! we have a cristian investigater that talked to her priest and tried to prepare to prove us wrong with scriptures but i studied really good this morning and have some pretty good scriptures too so talk to ya next week it´s time to go see this chica;D I know that God lives and that he has called me to serve here in this exact área in this exact momento and that when I do my part and live worthy of the spirit he will guide me and the Holy ghost can touch the hearts of these investigators:D thank you all for your love and support in everything!:D
Love,
No comments:
Post a Comment