Monday, March 9, 2015

3.9.15 Everyone letter

Hey!
On Saturday our ward mission leader wanted me and my companion to sing in the baptism of those Elder's because he found out that I practiced singing before the mission. After we sang he was like you really sang beautifully or said something about my beautifu voice. We sang love one another in spanish and in english and then together both languages at the same time and my companinon did pretty good with the english! We have  a new district leader because Elder/Brother Jacobson finished his mission. The new one has like about 16 months in the mission and I have like 10 and a member told me that I speak better spanish!!!! I felt pretty good about that! 
We were in the house with some investigators and the wife said something about us having to be in our house before 9:30pm and her husband was like who checks? And I told him that it is by integrity that we complete the rules and that nobody checks. I realized in that moment even more how really me and my companion are the only set apart represenatives of Jesus Christ our Savior in this area and how honestly it is our own integrity that determines if we will keep the rules!  I am so thankful for all I learned growing up by doing the small and simple things! I love the mission and am learning and growing sooo much! A plus last week is that one investigator went to church with us on Sunday and that a member of a quorum  of the 70 Elder Gustavo Lopez talked in the stake conference on Sunday!

I love you all! until next week!
Xoxoxoxoxo 
love Hermana Cici Nicolosi




No comments:

Post a Comment