Monday, April 6, 2015

A new adventure in a new area!:)

4.6.15

Well, this week has been a brand new adventure!!! We took a huge bus or "camión" to buy groceries in another area because it is hard to find things we want or need here, and some teenage boys get on and sing and play the guitar to earn some pesos haha....they weren´t very good but they were going for it haha that was new for me and oh... I changed areas. It is soooo hot! I´m still head companion and we have bikes, huge hills to hike, and we found a scorpion in the house! There are little gecos or lizard things and spiders. I feel like I am camping. There are people that don´t have bathrooms. I am so humbled to see the way these people live and how they are so happy. It really isn´t what you've got. It is who you are and who you are becoming. I bought boots because my other shoes have done their time and I don't  want it to hurt too much if one of these dogs tries to bite me hahaha!:) It's another adventure! And I LOVE it! My companion is Hermana Cuc she is from Guatemala! She is so patient with me haha... especially with adapting to the bugs and the bike:) First time in 11 meses that I'm using a bibe in the mission. My companion started giggling when one of the talks in conference started talking about the companion that needed to be patient  with his new companion being slow on the bike hahah.... I'm getting faster going up and down those mountains... just kidding really big hills...:) So I have finally left Pachuca, Hidalgo and I am now in Guerrero Hidalgo. I hope you all had a wonderful Easter weekend and that you all could make General Conference a Priority. It was Awesome! I watched all of it in spanish and it was great when the  spanish talks came because we didn't have to listen to a translators voice:) I am soooooo thankful for the gospel. The Atonement is real and can really heal us if we just apply it. I know this life is the time we have to prepare to meet our Father in Heaven and return to live with him. We cannot just float by in life. We have to act, and Every single day we can get better. We can apply the Atonement in our life in every moment. The eternal perspective of life really does give us strength and broadens our vision. I hope you all can feel the love of our Father in Heaven. I love you all. I am so thankful to have this oportunity to serve my Father in Heaven and represent my Savior and Redeemer. thank you All for your love and support:)
*If anyone wants to buy bikes for the mission, write me and I'll give ya the details of how that works! thanks:)
Love Hermana C. Nicolosi
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
Me and my new companion Hermana Cuc

Our cute, clean little house

Hermana Gonzalez and I bought the same skirt when we were companions in Pachuca;)

My nametag with Pachuca Hidalgo behind it

Me and my new companion Hermana Cuc from Guatemala;) We're eating a big torta/sandwitch between the Saturday morning and afternoon sessions of General Conference. Hermana Cuc is such a hard worker and it is a blast!!! We are looking for all those people that are ready to accept The Gospel.



Hugging Presidents wife Sister Egbert

No comments:

Post a Comment