Monday, April 20, 2015

I Love the Book of Mormon! 4.20.15

Hey everyone!!!
So this week was pretty awesome! We did divisions with members and contacted a camion which is like a big travel bus with people and painted the house we are living in right now and we've  been running and biking super hard to get places on time climbing big hills and we feel sooo happy! This week we have been able to encounter some converts that haven't been home and help them also have family home evenings with families that have a hard time doing them and I didn't full know just how tired you can be and still find the strength to keep working until it is time to sleep! We are representatives of Jesus Christ 24 hrs a day 7 days a week and 1 year has almost past and I feel like I've only been here like a month... we have been reading the Book of Mormon as a mission and it is amazing how much information I had not retained reading it before. This book is like magic! It is full of so many treasures! We cannot afford to go through life without this knowledge. It is such a blessing! I love you all. I know the Plan of Salvation is real. I feel so blessed to have this knowledge and to be able to face the future with the certainty that God exists and has a Perfect plan for each of us. Life does not end when we die. We like Christ will all live again. And Families can be together Forever. It all depends on the choices we make and if we put God first everything will work out for the best.
Have a wonderful week and get reading!!!¨=D

Love Hermana C. Nicolosi





Me and my companion Hermana Cuc




No comments:

Post a Comment