Monday, April 13, 2015

Hey Everyone!
Great week in Guerrero, Hidalgo! It is soo hot here!!!! I am literally sweating a river and the bike is pretty tough on these hills still but I am so getting stronger physically and spiritually. We had zone capacitation and interviews with President this week. We learned more ways to teach
better and I´m so excited to put it into practice. In the interviews with President (he interviews everyone in the mission one by one like every 3 months) President is inspired and so close to the spirit. I was stressing a little about not being perfect at everything still.... We start on our knees with a prayer every interview and this time he said it. Everything he said in his prayer was Exactly what I had been thinking and worrying and struggling about......and he asked if I had a
specific question I wanted to ask. Well, I told him and he helped me so much and gave me a promise too. When he gives a promise it really isn't from him it is inspired by the spirit from Heavenly Father and it is always completed when I do my part. I am soo Thankful to my Heavenly Father for sending me to the Mission Mexico Pachuca. He knew where I needed to be and
what Mission President I needed to have and what areas I needed to serve in. I am so thankful for the revelation our Mission President receives for the mission, and for personal revelation that I can receive. I know this church is true. I know the Book of Mormon is another testament of Jesus Christ and that "We can get closer to God by applying it´s precepts than by
any other book....."  We found another scorpion and more spiders in the house hahah...but I am loving the mission! I love you all keep pushing forward and walking by faith and living like you believe!
Love always,
Hermana C. Nicolosi
xoxoxoxo

jaja pic of cleaning the bike one p-day morning in pjs


painting...district activity tortillas and meat on the grill with guacamole...Fun, fun, fun!!;D




No comments:

Post a Comment