This week was another adventure:) Well, we are working in a "Pueblo" and the field is white! We are finding new investigators and they are super nice people. We just have to explain about Mary and saints and clear up a ton of apostasy but it is great!!! Their catholic church priest told them that they shouldnt listen to any missionaries from other religions but our investigator that goes there still is going to listen to us!! Yea!!!:) A lot of people think I am Mexican and that I have a great accent! I'm catching on pretty well with the Spanish! I know the gift of tongues is real! So, Saturday I fried my skin because we were out in the hot and super strong sun alllll day and my back is lobster color:/ It really hurts but what an adventure, and I am loving the work!!! We have soo much to dooo! I love you all! I hope you are reading the Book of Mormon! It is amazing! I am reading it completely in Spanish and I understand like 95% and there are so many treasures there! I invite all of you to continue or start reading it!!!! Everyone can find at least 10 minutes everyday, it is more important to read the Book of Mormon than sleep or the TV:)
You can do it!!!:) I love you all !
Keep up the good work and let me know what´s up! HAPPY MOTHERS DAY to all the wonderful women in my life! You are amazing and worth so much!!!
Love,
Hermana Nicolosi
p.s. This computer today won´t read my camera memory so you´ll see the sun burn next week;)
| May 10th Mother's Day skyping with our Cienna! |
| Skyping with Cienna on Mother,s Day She sang the song "Mother, I love you" in Spanish, along with her sweet companion. It was soooo beautiful, I cried lots and lots of happy tears! |
| So Happy! |
| Cienna and Hermana Cuc |
No comments:
Post a Comment