So this past week was WOW!!! And you wanna know why? Okay I`ll tell ya...soooo Elder David A. Bednar came and spoke to the entire mission!!!!! (about 176 missionaries) We all came prepared for the meeting having read 3 specific talks that Elder Bednar has given in the past. They were all based on Faith, Learning, Prayer, Testimony, Conversion.... It is sooo amazing how much I understand and have learned up until now and where I was before the mission!!! Okay so we talked about soo many things but I`ll just share a couple... We talked about how we don`t receive a witness until after the trial of our faith. A lot of times we want to receive a witness first and that is not faith... for example as missionaries we need to open our mouths for them to be filled but a lot of times we want the words to come first before we open our mouths. With faith we have confidence and hope that the blessing will come even if we haven´t seen it. ( I hope my english is still making sense;) another thing I learned is that he made a few things pretty clear for those disobedient missionaries to....also about the atonement, spiritual gifts, preistcraft........Wow, I learned and understood soo many things and he let us ask questions but first he said not to ask where the sword of Laban is because he doesn`t know and he doesn`t care:). He wanted relevant questions directed at what we are doing or more important things of the gospel. Some of those questions were pretty great and super deep. He thanked us for our preparation at the end saying that the Holy Ghost can only teach us what we are prepared to receive... it was amazing. As missionaries we are like the escorts for the Holy Ghost to enter into the homes of our investigators and he teaches the lesson through us, but it depends on our own obedience for him to be with us...Obedience in missionary work and in everyday life is soo important. We cannot afford to leave home with out it. I love you all! I invite you all to continue / start with your scripture study! you can do it!!:)
Love,
Hermana Cienna Nicolosi
Haha...and it is funny how rootbeer translates into Spanish! People think it's literally beer from roots;) I couldn`t find it for over a year!
We ate icecream today and it is super sweet for me, I think I'm loosing my sweet tooth!
This bug is named chinequiles or something like that....these are fried and I found out only after trying one that if they are out of season they could have been fed on animal blood, like from a cow .... but I'm pretty sure that these ones weren`t... I showed it to a member and they were like well, I don`t think so... jajaj oh man..... I'm done with the bugs:/ ha
No comments:
Post a Comment