I'm doing good! Passing through great growing experiences and I feel pretty good about Spanish and talking with people.
My companion is sooo amazing! She is such a hard worker and well, she has been sick, so that´s not fun or easy. She almost had salmonella because we ate in a kitchen in the street where we always eat but in the month of May we found out it isn´t a good idea for the climate. So it was probably from the lettuce! But I just feel a little sick not very much, so I lucked out!:) So I helped her inject a medicine the Dr. said to inject. I was too chicken to stick it in so she did and I pushed the liquid in haha!
Adventures every day!!!! So she should be doing better soon:) So this week we didn't reach our goals for lessons:( but we´re doing what we can:) I love you all! Read your scriptures! I love hearing from all of you!!!:)
until next week!
No comments:
Post a Comment