Hey Everyone!
 |
| It hailed! :) |
As you can tell my name on my name tag is no longer white! I have like 13 months in the mission and time flies! My companion has been sick with salmonella and so this week we were not able to work very much. She's been in bed and throwing up... so one day we decided that she would stay with a sister in the ward and I would go with another sister to work!:) So I was a little nervous because I was going to basically give the lesson all by myself and not have my companion there to help. But in this moment I actually felt a peace. I remember how I felt soo nervous before earlier in the mission when I didn´t know as much Spanish or the lessons perfectly. But now that I have experience I felt more prepared. So we got to the lesson, me and the sister that was accompanying me, and I felt just a little nervous again. They asked the sister to say the opening prayer and in my mind I prayed. I said that I needed help because I know that I can´t teach by myself. I know that the spirit needs to teach and I wanted to be a tool in His hands so that the spirit will teach the lesson through me. This lesson was awesome! The investigator completed the commitment we gave him to read the pamphlet and start the Book of Mormon and he also read the pamphlet of Joseph Smith that we gave his mom to read. He is twenty five years old and he has this hunger to learn! He had some pretty good questions and his older brother by 2 years older was in this lesson and he accepted a baptisimal date! I know that it wasn´t me, it was Heavenly Father and the Holy Ghost that taught the lesson. I felt so happy to be able to be a tool in the hands of The Lord to share His gospel!
I love you all! read your scriptures!
 |
| This is the hacienda! It is a Spanish house! and it is windy today! |
 |
| We bought a coconut!!! It was so fun! I made coconut milk (i just improvised and it was delicious) and we cooked/fried the coconut like you find in bags at the store and we drank the coconut water inside! |
No comments:
Post a Comment