Monday, June 22, 2015

Setting our hearts on the true treasures!

Hey everyone!!!
     So this week was another adventure! We have been working really hard and contacting and we had inter changes with the sister training leaders. The sister I went with loved my voice and we sang in every single lesson and some people about cried and we also sang in an auto bùs or big bus haha. My throat has been a little sore but now I'll just have to keep using it;) 2 of our investigators went to church on Sunday and say that they feel it is true!!!!!!! wahoooo!!!! The spirit was able to touch their hearts because they opened them:) I love it!
     Also, I just want to say HAPPY FATHERS DAY or Feliz dìa del Padre!!!!!! Thank you to all the men in my life and family this fathers day for all you do and for who you are and for what you´ve done for me. Keep being the fathers, bishops, brothers, uncles, and cousins that God wants you to be! I love you all!
     Something that we have been focusing on this week is that where our treasure is there will be our heart. I know that if we treasure the things of God above all else everything will work out as it should and we will find TRUE and lasting happiness:) Have a wonderful week! I Love you All!!
Love,
 Hermana Cienna Nicolosi

No comments:

Post a Comment