Monday, July 6, 2015

The Lord hears and answers our prayers :) 7.6.15

Hey Everyone!

Well, this past week we had some great adventures again! Actually we have at least one every day haha:) I Love missionary work! We got stuck in mud when a member accompanied us in his truck and we tried pushing it, and then a very nice man helped us with his tractor.

Haha...The other week we were riding on the bike and a bug decided to fly into my ear, and we stopped and my companion emptied her bottle of water into my ear haha...I am sure it was a funny sight...and since it was a little chilly we put cotton in my ear too, haha....Oh adventures ;)



My companion has been giving me injections prescribed from the doctor and after her second time injecting me she told me that I was the first human she has injected because before her mom taught her, but she had only practiced with fruit before hahah but when she did it it didn't hurt as bad as when others did it, so I was okay with that haha ....
     Our investigators decided that they didn't want to be baptized in June and had some questions and after helping them we invited that they pray specifically to know if God wants them to make this covenant to follow the example of Jesus and be baptized on the 25 of July. They said yes...they prayed....and they received an answer through the Holy Ghost that yes they should. I know that when we pray God hears and will answer. Sometimes not as fast as we want but in the time that we need! I love you all ttyl!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment