So we learned how to make pastes with our investigator Olivia and her 2 children and they are progressing so well!!!
| Super yummy! |
| They have their baptism planned for the 8th of August!!! Her son took the pics so that is why he isn't in them. |
We have 2 other investigators that are progressing a little slow but they want to be baptized, there are just some little road bumps...
Sister Egbert the presidents wife past by a few of the missionaries houses and dropped off extra food that she bought for us!! Super yummy like bacon, real butter, shredded cheese like in the states and mayo without lemon juice...and a bunch more healthy stuff too! President and Sister Egbert do soo much for all of the missionaries!
We had a zone activity and we did a scavenger hunt with scriptures and clues and my companion and I won haha...just a fun thing to include.:)
I love contacting and sharing The Gospel! I dont want it to end! I am learning so much and it is amazing to see the change in peoples lives, and hard to see when people know this is true and reject the message of the restored gospel.
I know it is true and that is why I am sharing it with all of these people here in Mexico. It is not easy but it is so amazing when we put our trust in The Lord and walk forward in faith.
I love you all! Have a wonderful week!!
Love Always,
Hermanita Cienna Nicolosi
No comments:
Post a Comment