Monday, July 27, 2015

The Work of The Lord is Wonderful!.........7.27.15

Hi Everyone!:)


Wow another week gone!
Time goes too fast!
Well this Sunday we had 7 investigators in the church and this past week we found some new investigators that are so excited to listen to us because they have such a desire to learn and be closer to God and fill a hole that they feel inside! I know this is what they are looking for!!! They got so excited when we told them about baptism and how they can receive a remission of their sins. These two girls are so sweet! I love sharing the gospel!!!! We had two investigators that were preparing to be baptized this Saturday that we just passed but it didn't happen. They decided that they didn't want to make this covenant with God and it's sad because we explained so many times and so clearly and they know that this is the way we can return to live with God and they feel fine where they are at. When we passed by just to share a scripture 2 days later they didn't even want to let us share it. It was so sad and we like cried after because it is the word of God for their salvation, not a tv product that we are trying to sell. But we know that we taught them well and that everyone has their agency. We still have another family of 3 that are preparing to be baptized on the 8th of August! They are progressing so well and want to prepare to enter the temple. The 14 year old boy was so excited to tell us that he started reading the Book of Mormon because we had taught them like a day before the importance of reading it every day! I love it!!! I love the Book of Mormon and we contact the huge buses with the Book of Mormon, and it is amazing:) I know my Heavenly Father lives and loves me and YOU all Of YOU!! This is a pic. of a family in our ward that I just love! They are always there for us with everything!!! It is such a blessing! This little girl can't really talk she is special but sooo sweet. She calls me cole o nicol haha it sounds like it could be my first name she just loves being my buddy in sacrament meeting and when we come to visit haha;)
I love you all!
Choose the right and keep the commandments and You will be safe!:)
 Love always,
Hermana Cienna Nicolosi




No comments:

Post a Comment