Monday, August 3, 2015

Following a prompting :) 8.3.15

I love being a missionary!
These little drinks are called chaparritas , or that means shorties mas o menos so sine, we are both concentrated awesome and short, we just had to buy it ;)

Tuna roja,  this is a super yummy fruit from a cactus!! 


     So this past week was full of adventures!!!!! Our investigators went to church for the 5th time so Saturday they can be baptized and they'll have their interview Thursday but the sad part is I have changes on Tuesday and I'm leaving vicente guerrero:(  We had intercambios last Tuesday and I had the impression to contact someone. At first I was like no, we are going over to this other investigators house right now and then I stopped and said well we better contact him. He was like you'll have to ask my wife first if you want to say a prayer with us, so we asked her and to the mans surprise his wife said yes, their family is so good. It was cool to see that they accepted us and that it was the spirit saying contact them:) Thursday we had interviews with President, everyone in the zone one by one, but this time President and his wife came to our homes and we had interviews in our homes.... We had the house perfectly clean and it was amazing to talk with President he is so inspired by the spirit! I am sooooo excited for these last 3 months and the promises he gave me through the guide of The Spirit from Heavenly Father. I love the mission I don't have time to write everything this week and next week I'll  have pics with a new companion!!! And new area!!!! Check the mission blog there are some pics of me mom, and one with President and me and my companion!!
I love you all TTYL!!!
Love,
Hermana Cienna Nicolosi




The moon was super pretty

I can be a landscaper! I cut grass with a weed hacker and a machete and then helped do part of the rock path! haha


No comments:

Post a Comment