Monday, August 10, 2015

Olivia Paola and Arturo got Baptized!!!

 8.10.15

HEY EVERYONE!!!
My new companion Hermana Brioso, she is from the Dominican Republic :)

So this last week my three investigators that Heavenly Father allowed me to teach were baptized!!!      And I am in a new area!! In Pitahayas 2, we share the ward with our zone leaders and church building with the elders that are assistants to Presidente. I love this new area, it is Huge!!! And I need to
learn it all really well because my companion will be finishing her mission in 5 weeks and then I'll only have six weeks to teach my new companion after because then I'll be going home...Time flies way too fast!!! My new companion is sister Brioso she is from the Dominican Republic!!! She is so awesome!!! I love working with her!!! This is our house it is V shaped! And we live on the second floor above a dentist office jaja haha and in  the
ending point is where the bathroom is  so hopefully nobody crashes in the curb ha:) I love this new ward and I know I am going to grow a lot because these people we are teaching and finding have all sorts of different life styles and challenges and all can be resolved with the knowledge and application of the restored gospel of Jesus Christ. I know He is my Savior and Redeemer and the Holy Ghost testifies that He is the Christ. I love you all! And I will keep you updated on the new adventures and experiences that will pass this coming week!
I love you all!
Love,
Hermana Cienna Nicolosi <3









----- Hey Everyone!!!! A family of three got baptized on Saturday. I taught
this family and helped them prepare to be baptized and I changed areas 6 days before their baptism:(  so I wasn´t there, but Olivia Paola and Arturo got baptized!!! This is the letter my companion sent me today!.....

Le Extraño!!!

Aqui todos le extrañan!! HAHAHHAHAHA!! mi nueva copañera es muy buena..
pero no es una guapura como usted.
pero todo bien..!!

El bautismo de Olivia Paola y Arturito fue un éxito.. la verdad como en
todas las cosas.... tambien para el bautismo hubo oposicion!el hno.
Emmanuel lloró todo el bautismo! Tambien llovió mucho y Guerrero 2 no tuvo
agua entonces bautizaron a todos en nuestra capilla y juntamos los
programas y.. bueno un desastre..
Pero en fin... ya ni modo! Lo que cuenta es que hay 3 almas que han entrado
en la senda que conduce a la felidad eterna!!!
La fam. sigue progresando... y estan bien felices!

Le Amo! Reciba saludos de el distrito!!
el bebe y el niño haha les acompaño este semana no? haha :)

( This is the translation I was able to get from google translate for Cienna's companions letter.:)......

I miss you!!!
Here all miss him !! HAHAHHAHAHA !! my new copañera is very good ..
but it is not a good looks like you.
but all good .. !!
Olivia 's baptism and Arturito Paola was a success .. the truth and
everything .... There was also opposition to the baptism ! Bro.
Emmanuel cried all baptism! Also it rained heavily and had no Warrior 2
Water then baptized all together in our chapel and the
programs and .. well a disaster ..
But anyway ... I never mind ! What counts is that there are 3 souls who have entered
on the path that leads to eternal felidad !!!
The fam. ... and are still progressing well happy!
I love him! The district receives greetings !!

baby and child haha not accompany you this week ? haha :)



No comments:

Post a Comment