Monday, August 17, 2015

When we are obedient God blesses us!:)

 8.17.15

¿¿¡¡Hola como estan!!??

Check out this newly painted neighborhood in Pachuca! 
 
       Hey, so this week we found some new people to teach and  8 people accepted to prepare to be baptized, but they didn't come to church!  But I feel like this week will be a bit better:)  And this past week we knocked on the wrong door and ran into a person that my companion had contacted before I got here in a combi (bus). And when they asked her if they could share this message of Jesus Christ with her in her home, my companion told me that the woman made a huge scene in front of everyone on the combi (bus) and didn't accept because she says that Mormons are bad haha.... because her sister is really awful and is Mormon haha. So when we just happened to accidentally knock on this woman's door I had never met her before, but we asked if we could say a prayer with her and she went off saying that Mormons are bad... and the member with us is a returned missionary and he shared a little about the Atonement of Christ and then I asked if she would permit us to come in and offer a prayer with her. And she said YES. It was amazing how at first she was like uhh no and then she had a change of heart so quick. I know that the gospel helps us to change our lives and our naturaleza (nature).
The woman could feel the spirit.
I love being a missionary!!! And every member should be a missionary, you don't need a plaque that says elder or sister you can share the gospel with your everyday actions and by word when necessary. Having this member with us helped a ton in the lesson.
     My companion is super fun and has a fun attitude, like in the movies;) haha and has a strong voice, it is a blast:) This area is huge, but now I've learned a lot more of it!:)
     Today we had a zone activity and more pictures should be on the blog next week, but the activity was to learn some new exercises that we can do every morning, and we did them three times each as a zone for 1 hour and then football, and we ate super healthy afterward haha! I was pretty proud of myself that out of like 20 elders and sisters I was like second in persevering the whole hour haha :) It's probably because in my last area we were hiking huge hills haha;)
I'll go where Heavenly Father wants me to go,... over mountains, or valleys, or seas....
I know when we are obedient God Blesses us! Have a wonderful week
everyone!!! xoxoxoxoxoxxoox





Hermana Cienna Nicolosi

No comments:

Post a Comment