Sunday, August 23, 2015

Busy, Busy, Busy!!! ;)


Hey Everyone!!!
This week we did some service and cut the grass of a sister and then she gave my companion and I a bag from Oaxaca that she gives to all the sister missionaries that come to the ward.
And this week it was raining and flooding the roads a ton!!!
We had the zone conference with President last week and it was amazing!!!! I am just blown away by all I learned and the work of The Lord is moving forward! Studying and learning from the scriptures has changed my life, and I invite all of you to do it! Start today it's not too late! It is amazing how it blesses our lives when we put God first! And this Sunday one of our investigators came to church and loved it and we found a family of 5 new investigators yesterday, and now we are going back to work, so until next week!!!
Busy, Busy, Busy!!!;)
I love you all!!! CTR!
Hermana Nicolosi
---------------------






No comments:

Post a Comment