Monday, September 14, 2015

Sharing My Testimony:) 9.14.15

Everyone!:)
Hey it´s me again Hermana Nicolosi in Pachuca Hidalgo Mexico!:)
I love being a missionary°!°!!!:)
So, my companion Hermana Brioso from the Dominican Republic has completed her 18 months and is going home....It is crazy to think that I'm not too far behind her and it has helped me to put even more in perspective just how short the mission is. In these short 6 weeks
I´ve had with her I have learned so much and have learned the area too which is good because it is huge, we have 18 different privadas and pueblos and I was a little panicked at first when I found that I only had this short time to learn everything, and with faith and work all is well:) Haha I am learning and growing soo much and these next 6 weeks I know I can still grow so much more!!! We have been teaching and contacting new people this week and some of them I can just feel are golden! The member that was with us said that he can always feel the spirit when he accompanies us. It is such a blessing to be able to feel the spirit and have him as a constant companion and guide, by being obedient to the commandments.
Yesterday was the Rededication of the Temple in Mexico City. It is out of our mission boundaries so we can't visit it but our mission is part of the district where the people visit there because it is the closest temple. So we watched the rededication in the stake center:) What a blessing it is to have been able to participate and feel of the spirit there. I love the temple!!! Temples have been built and visited by people who have and are sacrificing so much. In the past and in our day.
I love my Savior. Because of Him, I and you can repent and become more like Him everyday. When we put things in the eternal perspective everything becomes a little more clearer. Studying the scriptures has blessed me immensely and I can't see myself ever going back to thinking that I don't have time to read today etc. Who gave me time to live? Our  almighty God and Heavenly Father and so who's commandments should I keep? His. We cannot follow Christs example unless we are striving to keep the commandments and three of them that are simple but sooo important are to read the scriptures and pray daily, and go to church every Sunday. These three commandments are spiritual food that keep our testimonies and faith living and growing and strengthen us. I know that the gospel of Jesus Christ was restored to the earth and His authority by a prophet and revelator Joseph Smith. Our Savior lives and God is our Father. Thomas S. Monson is Gods prophet in this day. The Book of Mormon is another testament of Jesus Christ and contains the fullness of the gospel.
This past few weeks we have really been focusing on the invitation that Moroni makes in Moroni 10:3-5 and how he knew that this book is true and that if we read it we will know it too. After reading it how could we not know by the power of the Holy Ghost if it is true asking with faith and a real desire to know these things. I testify that the Book of Mormon is the word of God written by prophets here in the american continent and I also invite you all to make a goal to read the whole Book of Mormon by deciding in how much time you'd like to read it and then to reach that time limit, how many pages are necessary every day to read to be able to finish the book. I love you all and pray that you will have this desire to get closer to Your Father in Heaven.
With all my love,
Hermana Cienna Nicolosi

No comments:

Post a Comment