Hey what is up?
Well I'll tell ya...haha:) Well, I feel sooo happy and excited for these next two weeks! This past month my companion and I have been organizing the area and letting go of investigators that really don't want to progress so that we can look for the people who really do want to. And it's been an adventure looking for and talking with all of them because they live in far places:) On the bikes we go blazing down the dirt roads and trails and it is like motor cross on the bike, super fast and furious haha...and it is sooo hot!!! We have seen so many blessings this past week. I love when we go to visit people and they tell us that we came at the moment when they really needed us or they thank Heavenly Father in their prayer for sending us to them. And I have been able to recognize and feel so much the Spirit. He really does lead and guide us when we are willing and ready to listen to it! It is such a blessing. We are working and searching and it isn't easy but everytime we don´t know where to look we pray and the spirit guides us to the people we need to talk with.
We served a sister in our ward by mowing the lawn of her house that literally looks like a castle. And I have a picture sitting on the castle wall but we are in the internet that gave my camera a virus so I'll wait til next week to send it if I can:)
These past few weeks I've really been trying to focus on the work and I feel so much happier! So I am trying not to think about anything else right now, just the work for these next two weeks to finish strong. I got to bear my testimony yesterday in my last fast and testimony meeting in the mission and I really could say that I Know that the church is true and that the gospel is what truly makes us happy.
After ...haha our ward mission leader just had to send us a text saying that I forgot to say that I know that the USA fĂștbol team lost to Mexico on Saturday night haha:) I'm going to miss being here but I am giving it my all this last bit that I have left:)
I know that when we are humble and love God we will be obedient and keep his commandments.
Love you all! talk to you next week!:)
No comments:
Post a Comment