Monday, October 5, 2015

Hold to the Iron Rod! :)

October 5, 2015





Hola! como están mis amigos y familiares bonitos?
I hope you all had the opportunity to watch General Conference and the women and priesthood sessions too! This was my 3rd and last General Conference in the mission and it is always like Christmas! I know that Thomas S. Monson is a prophet called of God and that the apostles are too.
Have you prayed to ask God "What lack I yet?" or started your plans to save money and Ponderize? So what´s your verse?;) Mine is Ether 12:27:) I love how they talked about the importance of keeping the sabbath day holy and keeping the comandments of God. That really it is Simple to live the Gospel of Christ. We just start where we are at and if we do the little things God will help us become better. We will have sufficient light to see through the dark times and hold to the rod! I love you all! Thank you for all the birthday wishes and for all your support! Keep holding on to the rod and strengthening your faith:)
Con Amor,
 Hermana Cienna Nicolosi

P.s. We also had an investigator come and he had so many questions but he lives in Monterrey so we are going to pass his reference on but it was so cool to see the emotion he had to learn and understand because he told us that "I need God" in his life.

No comments:

Post a Comment