Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Monday, November 3, 2014

Learn and Apply

Buenas tardes a todos!!!!

Well this week was awesome. I learned soooooooo much from hearing positive life experiences and sad ones. I know that when we do our part to learn and apply the gospel God can give us those blessings that he has prepared for us.  Because of  the the gospel of Jesus Christ and his atonement we can be truly and infinitely happy. The comandments help us to find true and lasting happiness. I know that families can be together forever and that there is nothing that the atonement can´t reach. I love when investigators accept to prepare to receive baptism. when they do they are willing to prepare to make covenants with our Heavenly Father that they will follow the example of Jesus Christ. 

I know that the gift of toungs is real. I understand and speak so much more spanish. Not perfectly but a lot better! I know we receive blessings from fasting and that it is important. I feel today so much more love for my Savior, my mission, and all of you. the experiences in the mission have helped me to understand so much more what is more important than anything else. I know that God can help us when we do our part. Keep pushing forward! I love you all! untill next week!


Con Amor,

Hermana Cienna Nicolosi

No comments:

Post a Comment