How are you all doing! It is crazy to think about how I've been a missionary for almost 7 months now! How time flies!
So we had a Capacitacion de Zona last week and I was reminded just how important it is that we as missionaries teach with the spirit. A latin elder gave the theme of DyC 4 in english and shared his testimony in english. his english was not perfect but he knew what he was saying and i knew what he was saying and everybody could feel so Strongly the Holy Ghost in that room. It was an amazing experience and helped me to have more hope about my spanish. I know that as long as I do my part Heavenly Father will make up the rest and the people will be able to feel the holy ghost and know that it is true! I love and miss you all. Find references for those missionaries and help them to work!:D
Love always and sincerely......Hermana C.Nicolosi
p.s. I tried this bamboo type food you just chew it and then the pulp stuff you spit out. it is called CaƱa! and haha one of the members little dogs peed on my shoe! and there are so many spiders here! it´s that time of year when they fly on their web in the air and one day at least 10 spiders landed on me!!! eww
xoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxooxoxxo
No comments:
Post a Comment