Sunday, June 8, 2014
Last Letter From The MTC (CCM)
Hey Momma and Familia!!!
So I am leaving the CCM at 5:30 A.M. tomorrow!! Monday morning! I don't know when the next time I will email is but it takes about an hour to get to Pachuca! I love you all!!!!
So far today I've learned so much about focusing on my purpose as a missionary and having my heart 100% on the work and focusing and not worrying about anything I left behind because God is taking care of all of you and me. I've learned that by losing myself in the work I will find myself. I know this church is true and I am sooooo excited to start my mission in Pachuca tomorrow!!!!!! I love you all with all my heart. I know now more than ever that the Plan of Salvation is real. We lived with our loving Heavenly Father before we came to earth. We are here on Earth to learn and to grow and to become like our Savior, Jesus Christ. I know that through Christ's Atonement all things are possible and that the only way to find real andtrue happiness is through faith, repentance, baptism, receiving the Holy Ghost, and enduring to the end. It is never too late to change and become better little by little, day by day. It will not always be easy but it will be INFINITELY worth It!!!!
Adios! Talk to you again soon! Email me!!!:D haha
Con Amor,
Hermana Cienna Nicolosi
Thursday, June 5, 2014
Faith In The Gospel of Jesus Christ
Hey Everyone!
What's up!? I have loved being here in the CCM! My testimony of the truthfulness of this gospel and the power of having the Holy Ghost in our lives has been strengthened and it grows everyday! My Spanish is nowhere near perfect but, in a lesson I was teaching I said a prayer to know what to say and to remember the words in Spanish that I needed to say, and He helped me. It was amazing to feel His help through the Holy Ghost helping me remember the words and helping my thoughts flow. And it was exactly what needed to be said, although not perfect Spanish, I still got the point across well. And it is important to let the Holy Ghost teach through you because only the Holy Ghost can touch the hearts of those you teach... and when you let the Holy Ghost teach that is when the lesson is no longer yours and it is our Heavenly Father's lesson. Our Heavenly Father knows what each investigator, or less-active member, will need to hear, so I know it is important to listen to the promptings of the Spirit and teach according to their needs and not just teach the lesson to teach the lesson but really genuinely care about the people because they are my brothers and sisters and also children of our loving Heavenly Father.
I know that Jesus Christ is our Savior and Redeemer. Because of His Atonement we can overcome ALL of our trials and the Atonement makes it possible to receive a remission of our sins no matter how big or small. There is nothing the Atonement can't reach. I know that through faith, repentance baptism, receiving the gift of the Holy Ghost, and enduring to the end is the way we can be happy; this gospel is the only way we can be truly happy and live with our Heavenly Father and with our Families again after we die. I know that death is not the end. We will all live again because Jesus Christ conquered death. I know that by small and simple things great things happen. I challenge all of you to read the Book of Mormon, or continue to, and do what it says in Moroni 10:3-5: pray with sincerity and really want to know... and YOU WILL KNOW. I love you all. I know this gospel is true and that our Heavenly Father loves YOU. I LOVE YOU. I am so excited! I leave for Pachuca at 5:30 AM Monday morning!!!! I'd love to hear from you all! CTR ;)
Love,
Hermana Nicolosi
This is Elder Aaron Celis and I
A picture of our district
Thursday, May 29, 2014
Families Are Forever
Love,
Cienna
Thursday, May 15, 2014
Earthquakes!
Hey Everyone!
My companion and I were made Sister Training Leaders on Sunday. So we get to train/watch out for/take care of the girls in our zone!:)
So I'm running out of time but really quick I want you all to know that I know the Holy ghost is really and testifies of truth. I know our father in heaven loves us with a perfect love and that Christ´s atonement is real and there is nothing that it can´t reach! I know this church is true with all my being and the happiness it brings infinite!!!! I love you all! CTR, read your scriptures and pry! I love you xoxoxoxoxoxoxox
Thursday, May 8, 2014
Salvation Is Not Cheap
I love it here at the Mexico CCM (MTC). It is hot and nice! And I love the people here! So this past week we got to practice teaching an " investigator" IN SPANISH! Ah it would be so much easier in English, haha, but it is fun and good practice. I love the REAL Mexican food! I've learned tons this past week and I feel like I am always tired, but it's getting a little easier as time goes on :) Elder holland gave the missionary devotional on Tuesday and it was really neat how he said, don't waste time thinking that our mission should be easier. Salvation is not a cheap experience. It was painful for Christ to atone for our sins but sooo important for our salvation and he did it because he loves each and every one of us! even YOU! :) I love you all! I know this church is true and that I am where I am supposed to be right now inviting others to come unto Christ, sharing it through the Spanish language :) It's not easy to learn and it's challenging to keep up with everything, but it is so worth it! I love and miss you all! I'll write more next week!!
The Church is true! The little things bring to pass great things! Prayer, scripture study, family home evening, I love you all!
Adios!
Hermana C. Nicolosi
Wednesday, April 30, 2014
Made It!
Made it!!:) Wow! So it was so fun and crazy! We made each flight and it went smoothly! It was soo fun, but I am still so motion sick! It took about a half hour to get to the CCM (MTC) from the airport and the traffic was super exciting! It was way worse than Utah; people were cutting each other off, speeding up, stopping, and people walking through the crazy traffic trying to sell tamales and other things!!! Total j-walking and I didn't even see a speed limit sign. It seemed to me a free for all! This key board is kind of funny so I can't find where all the right symbols are to make smiley faces, haha....
So we are in the first group and a couple of the first sisters to be going to the CCM, or Mexico City, MTC!!! This really nice lady said they'll probably be taking a ton of pics of Olivia and me to document and keep history and send to the MTC president and his wife and said they'd love it and something like it's cool that we are like the first twins or something too! So cool, huh!!! Some other brother that works at the MTC also took some pics of us and said we were the first sisters.... Super awesome!!!!!!!!! This is soo fun and I have a name tag now!!! And my companion here at the MTC is Sister Cassidy Dawn Riding! I haven't met her yet but will soon! Also it was so cool to be here in Mexico!! It's like all spanish!!!!! Soooo cool!! Soo excited!!!!! Kind of nervous too :) I love you all!!!! Talk to you later, got to go! :D
Love Hermana Nicolosi!!!:) xoxoxoxoxoxoxo
My Missionary's mailing address is:
[Elder / Sister][09/06/2014] [13-A]Carretera Tenayuca-Chalmita #828Colonia Zona Escolar, Gustavo A. Madero07230 Mexico, Distrito FederalMexicoThe estimated departure date for your missionary is June 9, 2014. The use of the above address on all correspondence will greatly faciliate delivery to your missionary at the MTC. Please don't send packages.
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment