Saturday, November 1, 2014


Monday, October 27, 2014

Full Support

Hey everyone!

Que pasa? :D How are you all doing? :D This week I've grown so much! In one day we contacted 24 people in the street and knocked on doors because we don't have very many investigators having just opened this area :D Wow, some people are not that nice but it is quite fun to look for those people that the Lord has prepared in this time to receive the fullness of his restored gospel. I know that this Church is true. Sometimes I feel a little bad when people are rude but then I remember that I am here representing my Savior and I am not alone. I have Heavenly Father, the Atonement, my companion, the ward, and the support of all of you!

Thank you all for your prayers and support. I know that God has a Plan for each and every one of us and He is always waiting with His arms open to receive us. The world is full of people who don't know the purpose of this life and the importance of the choices we make. Keep strengthening your testimonies day by day. Be a light that others can recognize and know Padre Celestial y su Plano para ellos.

I love you all. Keep pushing forward and making good choices. It is not too late to change to be better and follow the Savior's example. I love you all! Search, Ponder, And Pray! :D XOXOXOXOXOX


Con Amor,

Hermana Cienna Nicolosi :D
Here is the pic of my knee and me :D They hurt a little still but it's all good

Monday, October 20, 2014

The Gospel Changes Lives

Hey Everyone!

This week has been a blast. We had changes and my companion and me are opening and area!! We got here in the mission field at the same time and we both are opening an area for the first time together! The ward is really good. We had a couple little adventures this week too :D I fell for the first time in my almost 6 months in the mission! Ha, it was so sad ;D And one of my companions found a little spike in the back of her throat from the cactus we ate and I guess whoever cleaned the cactus missed a spike! She had to get tweezers and pull it out! Haha, cactus pretty much tastes like it smells :D

I have grown so much this week with having to contact new people and developing and using my talents. The fact that I'm from the U.S. is so fun because it is a good conversation starter and helps often times to be able to share the gospel. We knocked on a door this week that an old man answered and was irritated at first :D But in the conversation I said we wanted to contact him because I heard his English music and he asked where I was from and then asked us exactly why we are here and for what exactly. We got in the house! By the end his attitude changed and he said that he never allows people like us from other churches or no one into his house and he said that we just had this good feeling around us of love. The old man wanted to give us a kiss because it's culture here but thankfully we had to say no haha because we are missionaries! :D It is amazing how the gospel can change lives. Maybe he'll accept the gospel and get baptized in the future...


I love you all! Cuidense mucho! Until next week!

Hermana Cienna Nicolosi 
xoxoxoxox











Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Cambios

Hey everyone!

This week has been great! Well, we found a bunch of new investigator's and we had a baptism Saturday! Reyna was baptized! She is 12 years old and so sweet! Tomorrow I have cambios! I don´t know if I'll be the compañera mayor, training a new sister and opening a new area or if I'll be just going to another area! I'll find out tomorrow! It's crazy I've been in the mission about 5 months now, the time flies!  I know that Heavenly Father is our loving Father in Heaven and that He hears and answers our prayers. Keep choosing the right! And if you're not... Start ;) The Atonement  is real and we can apply it in every day life! I´ll send the baptism pics. next week! Love you all!!!! xooxoxoxoxoxo


Love,


Hermana Cienna Nicolosi







Our District

The chocolates are traditional here for Halloween (day of the dead) ha! 


Monday, October 6, 2014

Happy Birthday!

¡¡Buenas Tardes a todos!!


Como están!? Well this was just great :D My birthday was on Tuesday and they have a fun tradition of having you bite the cake and they punch your face into it! ha! I'll send a pic! The first time was okay but the second hurt! My bottom lip and my chin hit the table and broke the skin inside but it wasn´t too big of a deal ha;) and I got to watch General Conference! I hope you all did because it was awesome! If you didn´t have the opportunity to watch it I challenge you all to look up the talks on lds.org. I know that Thomas S. Monson is the Prophet called of God our loving Heavenly Father. I know that the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is Gods only true Church on the Earth and that the Book of Mormon is Another Testament of Jesus Christ. Heavenly Fathers Plan is perfect. If we come unto Christ we can be made perfect in him. The Atonement is real and we can exercise it in our lives every day!!! I love you all. It is not to late to change. Choose today where you face and do what it takes to get there. apply those clear steps given in the General Conference talks!:) Anything is possible with our Heavenly Father and He knows and loves each one of us perfectly.


Con amor,

Hermana Cienna Nicolosi:D
This is Hermana Arith she is a member in our ward and has the same birthday!!:D

Haha...1st Cake in the Face!:)

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

French Toast In Pachuca!


Cienna's personal study time :)
This is our Zone :)
Cienna and her companion Hermana Diaz in their cute, cheerful and clean little home :)

This girl is 14 years old and she made french toast for the first time ever, and her mom had never tried french toast before! Some Mexicans have, but they haven´t so we made some!

This is a cute "Welcome Misionaries!" We found when a sister in the ward had us over for comida:)

Monday, September 15, 2014

Baptism!

This last saturday September 13, 2014 ANGEL was baptized!!!!!!!
Hey Everybody!

This last Saturday September 13, 2014 ANGEL was baptized! He was confirmed and received the gift of the Holy Ghost! He almost didn't make it to the "capilla" (church) to receive the Holy Ghost because of work but he RAN! He made it during the last hymn, changed into the Church clothes his brother had and before the closing prayer received the Holy Ghost all sweaty and tired from running from work, and he paid tithing his first as a member of the Church! He has such faith! He is the guy closest to me in the White clothes;) ha...He is golden! His oldest brother, Marco Antonio, became a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints first in his family about 7 or 8 years ago. The youngest brother, Daniel, became a member this year about 5 months ago and then one month later baptized their mom Lucila. About a month ago Marco Antonio received the Aaronic priesthood and then the Melchizedek priesthood and was able to baptize Angel.

Angel wasn't interested and didn't start taking the missionary lessons until I came. From the start his family just had a glow. Even he did because they are so good. Angel drank coffee but when we taught the Word of Wisdom he started to stop poco a poco (little by little) until he completely didn't drink it anymore! It was such an awesome experience teaching him! He has such great faith and it is amazing what blessings the gospel brings! He is twenty years old and has the faith and the desire to serve a mission! What an amazing experience it is to be a missionary and "invitar a las personas a venir a Cristo!" (invite people to come to Christ) I love you all! Now we just need to baptize one more brother and the dad! ;D
I love you All CTR!! Search, Ponder, Pray and Act!!! I love you alll!!!!!


Con Mucho amor,

Hermana Cienna Nicolosi
Angel is the one on the right in the blue shirt with a belt.
 
Haha hey I found a coke with Mí nombre! haha ;)

Monday, September 8, 2014

Haz Lo Justo!

Hey everyone!

Coma estan!?
This week has been awesome! I feel my testimony has grown so much! We taught a lady today who saw our church group doing service and wanted to learn about us. She is golden!  We have a first baptism on Saturday the 13th and another on Sept. 27!  Angel is getting baptized on Saturday! He stopped drinking coffee completely. I'm out of time so I'll write next week! Love you all Haz lo Justo!


Con amor,
 
Hermana C. Nicolosi xoxoxox
We just had a Capacitacion De Zona last week and this is a pic of Hermana Diaz, Me, Hermana Sanchez and Hermana Colby

HaHa...I'm sitting on Fany, Danessi is on the left and on the right is Isi. They are members in the ward! We were in a mini van heading back to another part of the area to eat with Danessi!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment